The pic of the months pictures. No fixed criteria really, just what is the best of the month in techncial, "feel" and impact terms! Remember opinions will always differ!
Moderator: Kevin Wilson-Smith
1 post • Page 1 of 1
At last I have the May photo of the month. It is difficult to choose only one photo out of all the stunning photo's that are submitted in the various power forms over the month. I have decided to give a 1st,2nd and 3rd photo.
- Picture of the month goes Chris Janisch for shooting all three Steam Loco's used at the Depot at the start of the Geoff Cooke Tour. It is seldom these days that three steam Loco's are seen working together.
- may2010 283z.jpg (136.94 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
- 2nd spot goes to Chris Janisch for this picturesque shot of the 19D and 15F in the background at the start of the Geoff Cooke Tour
- may2010 490z.jpg (139.96 KiB) Viewed 1282 times
- 3rd spot goes to Fanie Kleynhans for this excellent shot of 6E1 1950 taken from his train. Both moving at 90km/h I am sure that Fanie only had a second to get this perfect shot off.
- 1950Paarl Fanie.jpg (121.07 KiB) Viewed 1282 times