Elgin Valley Railway loco arrives Germiston

Photos of Reefsteamers! Photos should be 800x600 pixels, maximum size 130K. Very good ones will be moved to the Online Gallery, the rest will be pruned away after 14 days to conserve space. If you have photos of FOTR Engines and Stock, please post them in the FOTR Gallery in the Friends of the Rail Forum above.
Derek Walker

Elgin Valley Railway loco arrives Germiston

Post by Derek Walker »

The class 19A 691 arrived in Germiston today where she was taken to Reefsteamers. I missed the unloading of her but was around for her move to the depot. Enjoy the photographs.

Mods, if this in the wrong section please adjust it for me.
Looking lost without her tender, 19A has just come off the flatbed and is waiting her ride to Reefsteamers.
Looking lost without her tender, 19A has just come off the flatbed and is waiting her ride to Reefsteamers.
forlorn.jpg (69.14 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
And looking forlorn without her loco, the tender sits on the other side of the road
And looking forlorn without her loco, the tender sits on the other side of the road
forlorn2.jpg (133.69 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
A bunch of Reefsteamers cast a critical eye over their new charge
A bunch of Reefsteamers cast a critical eye over their new charge
cabrs.jpg (91.66 KiB) Viewed 1373 times
Fortunately a real working steam engine arrives. "Dont worry little tender, I will help" she says tenderly.
Fortunately a real working steam engine arrives. "Dont worry little tender, I will help" she says tenderly.
hooked01.jpg (117.03 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
Not quite on the rails.
Check out my train vids. http://www.youtube.com/user/nixops

Return to “Reefsteamers”