Great website!

Any suggestions, comments, questions, or feedback on the FOTR website or forum?
Steve Appleton
Site Admin

Great website!

Post by Steve Appleton »

Received from: Richard Gillatt
Just having a look through your new web site - absolutely brilliant - user friendly - good pics -well done guys - keep up the good work. I must say that I still liked the buffer beam handshake as a logo but what the hell. One cannot have everything.
Steve Appleton
Site Admin

Post by Steve Appleton »

Many thanks Richard for your comments. Nice to have such positive feedback. The site itself is still growing and is being enhanced and refined almost daily. So, check back often!
The FOTR logo is presently subject to a redesign and we have asked various graphic artists to submit their ideas. Maybe we might keep the handshake on the buffer-beam after all!
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Post by John Ashworth »

Dick - my thanks too for your kind words.

As for the logo, the Board pretty much agreed that the 3/4 view of the front of a large steam loco (preferably a 15F) was a good logo, but that it needed tidying up a bit. Problem seems to be finding graphic design artists who have any clue about steam engines! But it is a work in progress at the moment and FOTR members will be kept informed. Input from members is welcome.

Return to “FOTR - Website and Forum Feedback - Your Suggestions and Questions !”