How do I post photos to the forum?

Need help using this site? Check here first!
Your question may already have been answered here! If not, ask in the "FOTR Forum Help" below.
John Ashworth
Site Admin

How do I post photos to the forum?

Post by John Ashworth »

When you click "Post Reply", under the main text box which appears you'll then see "Upload attachment". It contains a small window for you to upload the file (on my browser it says "Choose file" - it may be slightly different in different browsers, I'm not sure). Under that is a slightly larger window for a caption for the photo.

If you are uploading only one photo, you then click "Submit", as you would for any reply.

If you are uploading more than one, then click "Add the file" for each one up to the last. For the last one, click "Submit".

Please limit the photos to 130 K each. Please note that generally you can only post photos in the sections called "Photo gallery", not in the main discussion part of each section. This is so that our members who have slower internet connections can read discussions without having to wait for photos to load.

The same procedure is followed for any attachment, not just photos. Non-photo attachments can be posted on most sections of the forum.

Return to “This Forum - Frequently Asked Questions”