Electric locomotive class 14E and 14E1

Electric motive power and operations in Southern Africa
Borislav Velikov

Electric locomotive class 14E and 14E1

Post by Borislav Velikov »

Hello to all of you! I am new to this forum. My name is Borislav Velikov and I am from Bulgaria, Southeastern Europe. Other than my passion for electric locomotives I am merely a fan of the railways, not very into that topic.

I have decided to construct an acting railway model of your class 14E/14E1 for the annual meeting of our railway modelling club. The reason for that is, that there are a lot of fans of the swiss locomotives among us. I have decided to make a model, which is very exotic for us and the reason, that class 14E is mainly developed by SLM Winterthur is just like the cherry on top of the cake for us. The problem is that there are only quite a handfull of photos of it on the web and absolutely no blueprints.

So I would appretiate it very much if you could provide me with some blueprints of the class.

Best regards! Borislav
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Re: Electric locomotive class 14E and 14E1

Post by John Ashworth »

Welcome to the forum, Borislav. I hope that some of our knowledgeable members will be able to point you in the right direction to get the information you need.
Borislav Velikov

Re: Electric locomotive class 14E and 14E1

Post by Borislav Velikov »

That would be lovely! I am looking forward to it. Thank you for your warm welcome, John! I'm happy to be on that board.

Return to “South Africa - Electric Motive Power”