Photos by Chris Janisch, 5th February 2017Chris J wrote:Today Sunday saw Nathan and Cobus leading the cleanup team at the depot. While Les, Spikkels and John worked on locos, there was a push to tidy up the overgrown and sadly messy site. Chris Janisch provided some labour from his stable and quite a lot of rubbish and materials were moved. The area in front of the office received attention and the scrap around the mulberry tree and board meeting afdak was packed away. Nathan, Cobus and forklift also cleared the coal area and positioned some recycling bins there while Philemon began the mammoth task of cutting the overgrown grass. New signs have been erected in the public reception area so all in all a good but tiring day for Trainman!
Members can post FOTR related pictures of the new Hermanstad Site here - screenshots or photographs - 800x600 pixels. Maximum size 130k. They will be pruned after 90 days. If you want to keep them for later, save them to your hard drive!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- IMG_4638.JPG (48.3 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
- IMG_4639.JPG (37.2 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
- IMG_4632.JPG (50.85 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
- IMG_4640.JPG (48.61 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
- IMG_4641.JPG (45.22 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
- IMG_4642.JPG (43.51 KiB) Viewed 1513 times