4. N Scale Bedroom Layout - Locos, Isolators

A Forum that is covering a build of a South African N Gauge layout by Fidel Naidoo.
Fidel Naidoo

4. N Scale Bedroom Layout - Locos, Isolators

Post by Fidel Naidoo »

Much work to be done......
Attachments
You can see the temporary bridges I soldered to the isolated tracks. The isolations will be used ( once problems are smoothed out ), by the pictured Fleischmann block control unit. This allows 2 trains on the same track, and operates signals to keep them apart. I will have semaphore signals, with the correct distant, outer home and home system.
You can see the temporary bridges I soldered to the isolated tracks. The isolations will be used ( once problems are smoothed out ), by the pictured Fleischmann block control unit. This allows 2 trains on the same track, and operates signals to keep them apart. I will have semaphore signals, with the correct distant, outer home and home system.
zzzz3.jpg (194.58 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
Red Devil taking a bit of strain. I might have to shallow the 4% gradient.
Red Devil taking a bit of strain. I might have to shallow the 4% gradient.
zzzz2.jpg (198.67 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
First carriages to run on the line. <br />The loco will become no 3655, a 24 class with Atlantic Rail eventually. The siding is at the site of the rural station.
First carriages to run on the line.
The loco will become no 3655, a 24 class with Atlantic Rail eventually. The siding is at the site of the rural station.
zzzz1.jpg (192.86 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
arnocronje

Re: 4. N Scale Bedroom Layout - Locos, Isolators

Post by arnocronje »

Hi Fidel, your layout is progressing very well, and looks exciting! A lot of work to say the least. I am currently not doing anything as far as my N-layout is concerned, and is focusing on my new HO layout. Will post some pictures. Keep up the work. Regards Arno
Kevin Wilson-Smith

Post by Kevin Wilson-Smith »

Arno - I will also create a separate section for you if you intend to keep posting pictures and updates....

Start posting and I wilkl create a new section when there is enough material.
Fidel Naidoo

Post by Fidel Naidoo »

Arno,
Good to hear from you again. - I hope you are keeping well.
I'll send a mail to you soon, because I want to find out about how you did some of your scenery, in some photos you sent me well over a year back.

Kevin, Thanks for your work in moving these to their own section, and for the relevant titles.

Anyway, off to post another update.

Return to “N Scale Entire Bedroom Layout”