Update Please

Screenshots should be no greater then 800x600 pixels, maximum size 130K. If it relates to South African MSTS put it in the Forum below!
Tom Macrery

Update Please

Post by Tom Macrery »

Kevin, How about an update on your Oct. 2007 announcement about the MSTS2? Thanks, Tom
Kevin Wilson-Smith

Re: Update Please

Post by Kevin Wilson-Smith »

Development on the new MSTS 2 Simulator continues - release is scheduled for 2009, probably the second quarter as things stand.

Of interest is the fact that in the meantime Kuji brought out their new Train Simulator - but a lot of people remain hanging on for the new MSTS. I have given KRS a miss as well for the moment - I have nothing I can run it on as it is too high spec'ed for me!Generally speaking people I know who have tried KRS are lukewarm.

The pull for MSTS 2 appears to be a couple of things - chief of which is a hope that there will be some sort of ability to convert existing software or routes. Probably just a hope though, as other then a hint in the early days that this may be possible, there has been no further news in this area. So where do we stand at the moment?

Off to here Tom..........

http://www.friendsoftherail.com/phpBB2/ ... .php?f=218

Return to “MSTS News, Views and Anything Else!”