Capital Park cleanup directive

Members can post FOTR related pictures of Capital Park here - screenshots or photographs - 800x600 pixels. Maximum size 130k. They will be pruned after 90 days. If you want to keep them for later, save them to your hard drive!
Chris Janisch

Capital Park cleanup directive

Post by Chris Janisch »

FOTR commander Trainman Berelowitz recently issued a cleanup directive on our CP depot, where nature is trying hard to reclaim the land from us. With 2 photographic tours upcoming, it fell upon vice-commander Chris J to get the place looking neat. To this end I enlisted the assistance of my workers and my son's entire soccer team, and we descended on the site on Saturday morning. Some bushcutters were hired for the weekend, and remarkable progress was made.We will need to deal with the reeds at the back separately, as they have become a jungle, and will demand the use of a TLB.
Attachments
The gang descends upon the overgrown area in front of the site.
The gang descends upon the overgrown area in front of the site.
may2011 180z.jpg (141.41 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
Tripod was there to lend a paw. She successfully unearthed a rotten carcass and was banished to the back of the bakkie on the way home!
Tripod was there to lend a paw. She successfully unearthed a rotten carcass and was banished to the back of the bakkie on the way home!
may2011 182z.jpg (126.17 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
A spick and span looking shed area, ready for the photographers. The tools and soccer players are loaded and ready to depart.
A spick and span looking shed area, ready for the photographers. The tools and soccer players are loaded and ready to depart.
may2011 185z.jpg (112.84 KiB) Viewed 1533 times
Nathan Berelowitz

Re: Capital Park cleanup directive

Post by Nathan Berelowitz »

Well done Herr Oberloitenantfeldwebel Chris. You have earned the "Black Coal" medal for you and your team and the floating "carcass" trophy!
Well doen and the site certainly is not a sight anymore.

Return to “FOTR Capital Park”