Mass drawing of class 24 + FOTR coaches

Members can post FOTR related pictures of 24 3664 here - screenshots or photographs - 800x600 pixels. Maximum size 130k. They will be pruned after 90 days. If you want to keep
Pierre-Noel Rietsch

Mass drawing of class 24 + FOTR coaches

Post by Pierre-Noel Rietsch »

Colleagues,

For a personal project, do you know where I could find a mass drawing (with at least the main dimensions) of "Jo-Anna" and of the different types of coaches used in the Cullinan trains?

Much thanks in advance!
Pierre-Noël Rietsch
Wattwil SG, Switzerland

http://www.trainweb.org/railphot
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Re: Mass drawing of class 24 + FOTR coaches

Post by John Ashworth »

Can anyone remember whether we posted drawings of all the SAR loco classes on the forum a few years ago? I seem to remember that someone got a CD of them and we wanted to post them, but I can't remember whether we went ahead or not as I recall there were discussions about copyright. I've tried searching the forum but can't get the right key words to narrow down the search.

Does anybody remember who has the CD with the drawings, as I'm sure there'd be no copyright problem with sharing the Class 24 with Pierre-Noel privately?
Gabor Kovacs
Friends of The Rail

Post by Gabor Kovacs »

John, I'll forward the GA (general arrangement) drawing/s of the Class 24, probably by tomorrow evening! I also need to find my line drawing for our rolling stock at FotR, from my library! Please be patient!

Gabor
SAR - Steam Active Recruit
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Post by John Ashworth »

Thanks, Gabor!

Return to “FOTR - Steam Engine 24 3664”