Cabeese - N7W and SP

Screenshots should be no greater then 800x600 pixels, maximum size 130K. If it relates to South African MSTS put it in the Forum below!
Kevin Wilson-Smith

Cabeese - N7W and SP

Post by Kevin Wilson-Smith »

For a bit of variety - two cabeese (plural of caboose!)
Attachments
caboose nw.jpg
caboose sp.jpg
Dylan Knott

Re: Cabeese - N7W and SP

Post by Dylan Knott »

I must say these are far more visually appealing than SAR cabeese.
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Post by John Ashworth »

Dylan, I agree with you. I particularly like the cupola on top. I've had the opportunity to climb around inside them at one or two museums and preserved railroads in the USA and they're very nice inside too.
Kevin Wilson-Smith

You can actually buy surplus units in the US - apparently a lot of people do as they make nice "guest houses" and model train sheds!
John Ashworth
Site Admin

Post by John Ashworth »

In fact I looked into that when I was last in the USA, just out of interest, and there were lots of them available at very reasonable prices. Many of them still have the original inside kit, which would make a very nice simple bachelor apartment! Joining a couple together would make a bigger house. And the cupola can be a very nice, albeit small, upstairs lounge.
Kevin Wilson-Smith

Well I understand the numbers are dwindling fast - with rear end devices and remote control units there are being phased out fast - in fact I think the only remaining users are a few short lines.

Return to “MSTS News, Views and Anything Else!”