Photos of motive and rolling stock, stations, signals and anything else train related in the Sudan! Photos should be 800x600 pixels, maximum size 130K. Very good ones will be moved to the Online Gallery, the rest will be pruned away after 14 days to conserve space.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- No 1700 - this one is clear enough to read the number (in Arabic)
- sud-1700.jpeg (48.75 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
- No 1712?
- sud-1712s.jpeg (45.04 KiB) Viewed 2361 times
- No 1800 - this one is clear enough to read the cabside number (in Arabic)
- sud-1800s.jpeg (44.97 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
- No 1816 - this one is clear enough to read the cabside number (in Arabic)
- sud-1816.jpeg (60.83 KiB) Viewed 2322 times
- I believe this type was built at the Vulcan Foundry in Newton-le-Willows. My uncle was a draughtsman there and used to take me to sit in partially built locos very much like this one
- sudan diesel.jpeg (62.13 KiB) Viewed 2323 times